Thursday, February 1, 2007

End of day 2

Tired...so...tired. I have walked a 1000 miles today in the expo, met authors, got free stuff and put business cards in for a number of prizes. What I will do with most of them I am unsure.

Anyway, time for a nice dinner, put my feet up and enjoy the sounds of Toronto - Ontario's capital city. It is always vibrant here in the city, even though it's cold. Taxi's swishing through the streets, the bustle of the crowds, the snow falling softly on the sidewalk - ah! how I wax poetic about the town. It also smells. But that is not really an advertisement for tourists is it?

Tomorrow is Day 3. I've lugged al my Expo stuff to the car, and now it's time to sit back and enjoy the conference. I even bought 4 of Ken Roberts books and had them signed. Very neato!

Later gators,
Jen

No comments: