Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Choosing Sessions

I often find it hard to choose sessions at OLA, simply because of the sheer number of sessions offered! Thursday morning will find me reading the program on the subway on the way to the MTCC, just in case I see something that I missed on a previous reading...
I work in a school library, so OSLA sessions are useful, but I also like to attend OLITA sessions because I enjoy hearing about the innovative ways technology could be used in my library. When the program arrives, I look for names I recognise; there are some speakers I'd listen to regardless of what they are talking about! I have a tentative schedule, which I submitted with my registration, but I'm sure this will change as I hear other speakers, and get recommendations from colleagues.
So, how do you choose the sessions that you will attend?

No comments: